Monday, March 14, 2011

Allow me to Introduce myself

This is a breakaway blog from the blog I have been keeping (Juise,) to separate my ventures in crafting, which is predominately what that blog has been about, from our efforts to turn our home into a backyard farm. The posts I've made on the subject do seem a bit randomly thrown in amid the rest, so from now on I will be making such entries here.

This is where you'll now find my posts on our gardens,
The food we make, especially from what we grow,
The work we do,
Additions we make,
Our new feathered friends,
And how we connect our children with their Earth.
I'm looking forward to the season to come, the growth of our hearts, our minds, our children, chickens, and plants.

Here are a few of the relevant posts from Juise, starting with the oldest:

No comments:

Post a Comment